TR CU 023/2011 contains requirements for juice products made from fruits and vegetables which are released to the EEU market. They are binding regardless of the place of production – the same for goods produced in the EEU and imported.
Scope of application
In addition to product requirements, TR CU 023/2011 also establishes requirements for:
- processes of its life cycle (production, storage, transportation and sale);
- identification (in order to determine which requirements are imposed on it);
ТR CU 023/2011 does not apply to juice products that are produced by citizens at home, in their own gardens and orchards and for personal consumption.
How conformity is confirmed
TR CU 023/2011 establishes two forms (methods) by which it is assessed whether products meet the established requirements:
- State registration (for new type products and specialized products);
- Declaration (all other products).
State registration in Russia is conducted by Rospotrebnadzor. It issues a certificate of state registration for the products in accordance with the established procedure.
Product declaration is the responsibility of the applicant (declarant), that is the person in whose name the declaration is issued. This can be the manufacturer of products, its seller or the official representative of a foreign manufacturer, registered in the territory of the EEU as a legal entity or individual entrepreneur.
The procedure is carried out in accordance with TR CU 021/2011, which also applies to juice products. The declaration can be issued for goods of serial production for up to 5 years. If it is a batch of goods, the declaration will be valid until the expiration date of the product.
The declaration must be registered in the national part of the Unified Register (FGIS FSA) in the order approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 19.06.2021 № 936.
We can help with registration of documents!
Only the applicant himself can register a declaration of conformity of TR CU 023/2011. But we are ready to help you to conduct the procedure by all the rules:
- provide a list of documents that need to be collected, taking into account the conditions of your application;
- help to fill in the declaration;
- explain where and how to obtain an EDS, which is required for registration of the declaration in the registry;
- check all documents;
- upload a draft of the declaration with the attached documents to the registry FGIS (you will only need to sign it with your EDS).
Similarly, we are ready to help with the receipt of CSR:
- we will issue the necessary list of documents;
- we organize product testing in an accredited laboratory (the document package includes a test report);
- we will provide support in submitting documents to Rospotrebnadzor and obtain the document.
If you as a foreign company do not have your official representative on the territory of EEU, we are ready to conduct the procedure of compliance on our behalf.
We will coordinate the layout of the product authorization document with you in advance to avoid possible errors in it.
The service is provided on the basis of a contract for the function of a foreign manufacturer in terms of ensuring compliance of the supplied products with the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union and in terms of liability for non-compliance of the supplied products with the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union.