Last updated: April 10, 2023
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Sercons International Co., Ltd (identification number 110184-0012913), 317, Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic Korea.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website https://sercons.kr.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
The Law Personal information protection act. or PIPA (Effective on September 30, 2011)
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected (Article 2 PIPA).
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
- Position held
How we may use personally identifiable information
We may use the Information we collect for the following purposes:
We may process your personal information to fulfill contractual obligations – to review or process your application.
Inquiries and other communications.
Where you have contacted us through our contact forms or by email or telephone, we may process the Information you have provided to us in order to be able to respond to your question, complaint or inquiry.
Protecting our interests, security
We may use your personal information when we believe it is necessary to take steps to prevent potential liability, to investigate and protect the Company from any third-party claims or allegations, to investigate and protect the Company from fraud, to protect the security or integrity of the Site and to protect the property rights of our Company, users or partners.
Compliance with Legal Requirements
We may also use or disclose your Information we collect to comply with legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies. We may disclose your Information in situations that we believe:
a) are emergencies involving a potential threat to the physical safety of any person or property if we believe that your Information is in any way related to such a threat;
b) is related to illegal or inappropriate, in our opinion, use of the Site or services.
Processing of Information includes:
Collection, accumulation, storage, adaptation, verification, amendment, recovery, use, depersonalization, destruction of Personal Data, including using information (Automated) systems. Collection of Personal Data may occur orally, in writing, or electronically, through requests or by independently providing you with the necessary information and documents. Personal Data is collected and stored in written or electronic form.
How can we share personal data
We pay special attention to the confidentiality and protection of your personal data. The information provided by you is confidential and will not be shared with third-parties, except as necessary to perform or provide services, as well as cases provided by law. The user agrees that the Company has the right to transfer users’ personal data, solely to perform the relevant service. We may disclose your personal data if required by law or in order to comply with a legal obligation or if we believe that such action is necessary to: investigate, respond and defend against claims; if necessary in legal proceedings (including subpoena) to protect the rights and property of the Company or third-parties; to prevent possible liability; for public safety or the safety of individuals; to prevent or stop any illegal, unlawful, unethical.
International (cross-border) transfer of personal information
(Article 18 (5) PIPA)
To facilitate our global operations, Jose Sercons International Co., Ltd. may transfer your personal information outside the Republic of Korea “cross-border data transfers.
We may transfer your personal information to our Affiliates, third-party partners, and service providers worldwide. Where we intend to transfer personal information to third countries or international organizations outside the Republic of Korea, Jose Sercons International Co., Ltd. applies appropriate technical, organizational, and contractual security measures (including Standard Contractual Provisions) to ensure that such transfers are in compliance with applicable data protection regulations.
How we store and protect your personal data
(Article 4, 15 PIPA)
Regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
– at any time to contact the owner of personal data with any questions and complaints about the processing of personal data, as well as to ask whether your personal data is processed and – about the content of such personal data;
– To have free access to your personal data;
– at any time to ask the owner of personal data to cancel or limit the processing of personal data, as well as to demand changes to personal data if there are any inaccuracies in the personal data or they have lost relevance;
– at any time, to ask the personal data controller to delete personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes specified in this notification or for other purposes for which the personal data controller needs to continue processing them, or when the personal data controller no longer has the legal right to process them;
– at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data;
– to file complaints about the processing of personal data;
– to know the sources of collection, the location of the personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location of the owner or manager of the personal data, or to give appropriate instructions to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases prescribed by law obtain information about the terms of access to personal data, including information about third-parties to which personal data is transferred to submit a motivated request to the owner objecting to the processing of his personal data;
– to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide, or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or defamatory to the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual to apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on personal data protection;
– to make reservations about the right to restrict the processing of their personal data at the time of granting consent;
– to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
– to be protected against an automated decision that has legal consequences for them.
Rights of third-parties
To fulfill its obligations to users, the Company may transmit data about Users, but only to the extent necessary to perform the relevant services carried out on the site.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
Sercons International Co., Ltd (identification number 110184-0012913).
317, Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic Korea.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org